woensdag 1 april 2009

Waiting for the deserts call

Your silence only cowardly feeds my anger, Love. Realising you have been abusing my body and soul all along. This deafening silence suffocates the living breathing of the memories of who we once were. The ones I kept in my little grey box, yes.
And now I’m feeling sorry for you, as you never were aware of whom you were actually messing with.
I am the Dark and Unforgiven. The Mad Monk that kills all that breathes for no reason. I am the devourer of Souls, hunting you down.
50 years you get in advance. 50 only.
In the 51th year I will cut your chest open and rip out your heart, for it should be given to Chac-Mool, the god on which ritual burning grounds my legion will get you cornered. I leave your undead remains to the vultures that will keep your spirit alive
In the 52th year I will take your last drop of blood and drag your passed away spirit to the underworld.
For I am the true son of Ma Kali
I’m truly sorry Love, but as the templars in my legion use to cry out: “Deus Vult”.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten